We always encourage good oral hygiene to our patients and their parents. Bad habits can lead to infection which can lead to disease and affect the way you speak, taste or smell.
It is much easier to keep your teeth clean than it used to be.
- Eat healthy meals with lots of veggies and greens,
- Use a fluoride toothpaste,
- Consider a dental sealant as an extra shield against bacteria,
- Floss regularly,
- Brush in the morning to vanquish morning breath,
- Brush in the evening to remove your meals and desserts,
- Try not to eat too much candy, and
- See your dentist once every 6 months.
By following these easy steps, you can greatly improve your dental health.